The Organizing Committee invites you to take part in the IV Ukrainian Medical Physicists Forum, which will take place on October 24-25, 2019.
- Therapeutic medical physics
- Diagnostic medical physics
- Medical physics in nuclear medicine
- Radiation protection
- Training and organization of professional activity in medical physics
- Related topics
During the Forum:
- Presentation of the first school of medical physics in Ukraine
- Reports of leading specialists in medical physics
- Congress of the Ukrainian Association of Medical Physicists
- Report on the activities of the Ukrainian Association of Medical Physicists (UAMP)
- Transfer of powers to the next President
- Round table with the formation of tasks for next year of the Ukrainian Association of Medical Physicists (UAMP)
- and other
To participate in the Forum are invited:
- medical physicists
- dosimeterist technicians
- doctors specializing in “Radiation Therapy”, “Radiology”, “Oncology”, “Radiobiology”
- and everyone is interested.
Form of participation:
- speaker (oral report)
- speaker (electronic poster)
All participants of the congress will receive certificates of the approved sample.
Online registration is required until October 13, 2019
- for authors of oral reports – free of charge
- for members of the Ukrainian Association of Medical Physicists (UAMP) and students – UAH 100.
- for others:
- with online payment until October 13, 2019 – UAH 150
- when paying at the reception on the day of the Forum – UAH 200
Online payment is made to the current account of the Ukrainian Association of Medical Physicists.
When paying at a bank branch, provide the following details:
name of the organization (Recipient): ent: charitable contribution to the review of the UAMP NGO
Recipient code (USREOU): 41813052
Name of the bank: PRIVATBANK
Current account (recipient’s account): 26004052701981
Bank Code (MFI): 320649
Purpose of payment: Charitable contribution to the performance of statutory tasks of the ent: charitable contribution to the review of the UAMP NGO, surname, name.
When paying through Privat24:
Log in to the Privat24 system on your mobile phone
Choose the section “Payments” – “Ukraine”
Select “Advance account” “26004052701981” and click the view button.
Check the message (user payment: charitable contribution to the review of the UAMP NGO status of detainees, if necessary to see)
In this case, be sure to click update
Post the card with which the payment will be made, click “Confirm”
Wait for payment information for the shipping fee.
In early 2020, the thes is planned to be published in the journal “Radiological Visnyk”.
The electronic version of the magazine is published at the link.
Requirements for theses:
- no more than 2 pages without figures, tables and a list of references (A-4 format).
- Times New Roman 12 font, 1.5 spacing. Shores: from above – 2,5 cm; right -1.0 cm; left -2.5 cm; below -2.5 cm.
- The title is printed in capital letters; in the next line – initials and surnames of the authors; in the next line – the name of the institution, city.
- Abstracts should be structured:
- materials and methods
- research results and their discussion
Corrections in the text are not allowed. Common terms, as well as those often used in the text, are given as abbreviations.
For the publication of abstracts in the conference materials, please transfer UAH 75.00. page (excluding VAT) to the current account of VIC Medicine of Ukraine LLC:
- R / r 26002878805575 in PJSC “Ukrsibbank” in Kyiv
- MFI 351005
- USREOU code 34425884
- Recipient of payment – LLC “VIC” Medicine of Ukraine “
- Purpose of payment – “for the publication of abstracts in the materials of the Forum of Medical Physicists of Ukraine 2019”
Requirements for posters:
- Posters will be displayed in a slide show format on the plasma screen.
- The poster is designed independently in accordance with the structure, which may be as follows:
- Work title
- Author’s name(s)
- Institution Introduction
- The purpose of the work
- Materials and methods
- Results / discussion / conclusions
- Poster format: 1 PDF page or one presentation slide in ppt or pptx format, landscape orientation, 16: 9 widescreen format.
Abstracts and receipts for payment should be sent by October 13, 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Specify surname, name; academic title, position, place of work, contact phone number, e-mail of the author-speaker.
If you need a personal invitation to the Forum, please contact email@example.com
- Forum E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Personal
- e-mail: email@example.com
- Tel. +380 (97) 691-11-34